Explore the Innovative design & beauty of Costa Victoria cruise
Book Cochin to Maldives Packages in Costa Victoria elegance reigns supreme Packages with Mercury Travels Preferred Holidays and get best deals on booking your cruise packages with us
|Day3||Male (Maldives)||07:00||Overnight on the ship in Male|
Departure Date : 2019-2020
- Nov - 13, 27
- Dec - 11, 25
- Jan - 08, 22
- Feb - 05, 19
- March - 04
Restaurants & Bars :
- Fantasia Restaurant and Sinfonia Restaurant - Similar in design and in size but different in colour, these two restaurants are where the grand evening dinners are held, against a backdrop of prestigious furnishings and Murano glass lampshades. Either Fantasia or Sinfonia is also available for breakfast and lunch.
- Bolero Buffet Restaurant - For guests who want an informal bite for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this bright, discreetly decorated restaurant looking out over the sea is ideal, where you can try all the everchanging specialities.
- Pizzeria - For Pizza lovers, this is a wonderful pizzeria with large windows over the sea, at an extra cost.
- Il Magnifico Club Restaurant - Costa Victoria’s à la carte restaurant in an intimate, discreet setting on the top decks, where you can make a booking to try the fabulous menus of our great chefs, at an extra cost.
- Orpheus Grand Bar - At the heart of the ship, with comfy sofas and cheerful furnishings.
- La Terrazza Café - A covered bar from where you can admire the view as you sip on a cocktail. Perfect for a good chat over a coffee too.
- Capriccio Bar - Emilio Tadini’s glass mosaics in shades of green adorn this original bar, in the ballroom of the same name. Ideal for an excellent after-dinner drink listening to some good live music.
- Concorde Plaza Bar - Sipping on a drink at one of the tables on the various levels of the Concorde Plaza is a divine experience, lit up by day by the huge windows and by night by the entertaining live music.
Entertainment & Nightlife
There’s something new every evening on Costa Victoria to entertain you. The most exciting shows take place at the Festival Theatre, with seating for 625 people on two levels. This impressive, elegant theatre in shades of red and gold is illuminated by spots of light intricately dotted across the ceiling. For guests wanting to dance the night away to the latest hits, there’s the Rock Star Disco, and when your feet get tired you can always grab a drink and sit on one of the comfy seats around the dance floor.
Some of the facilities onboard include:Some of the facilities onboard include :
- Theater on two levels
- Open air pool deck
- Internet Point
- Shopping Center
- Squok Club
All Costa Victoria’s cabins feature Italian design, and some have inviting balconies. Guests can choose the perfect accommodation for them, with all modern comforts: the cabins have a minibar, safe, hairdryer, bathroom with shower, air conditioning and satellite television.
Outdoor & Wellness
With a large solarium where you can bask in the sun, a multi-purpose sports pitch for when you fancy a bit of a challenge, two open-air swimming pools and four jacuzzis, Costa Victoria provides a wide range of possibilities for guests to relax, as well as a Panoramic Walkway on the ship’s top decks that offers an unforgettable view. For fitness fanatics, the Pompei Wellness Centre is the ideal place, with the very latest sports equipment, Turkish bath, treatment rooms and a splendid indoor pool, inspired by the baths of Ancient Rome.Wellness Center with gym, treatment rooms, sauna and Turkish bath, 4 Jacuzzis, 3 pools, including one indoor, Multipurpose sports pitch, Outdoor jogging track
Costa Victoria Ship Tour
- *Upto 2 Kids below 18yrs, sharing the cabin with 2 adults, No cabin Charge, only Port Tax + Relevant Onboard Gratuity p.p. except for 28 Dec' 19.
** Starting prices Includes Inside Cabin Fare for two adults sharing, excludes Port Tax, Relevant Onboard Gratuity p.p.
- Additional 5% GST for Ex Mumbai sailing.
- A Passport valid for 6 months from the disembarkation date Of sailing.
- Cabins, Rates & Offers are subject to availability.
- Companion free valid for Basic cabin and on limited availability.
How will I Make the Booking?
To make the booking, fill up the Enquiry form, email us on email@example.com or call on +91-9625909686.