Banff & Lake Louise Ice Magic Winter Festival
Travel to Discover Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise - 08 Days / 07 Nights Canada Tour Packages.
Enjoy Winter Festivals in Banff & LakeLouise.
Calgary to Banff
Arrive Calgary and transfer from Calgary International Airport to Banff. On arrival, check-in at hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.Overnight in Banff hotel.
After breakfast, explore Banff on your own, There are many ways to enjoy Banff National Park car-free, particularly within the town of Banff. You can rent a bike by the hour or Explore the Banff area on a Vespa or scooter OR Learn about the area and its history with a walking tour.Overnight in Banff hotel.
After breakfast, embark on experiencing the various events of winter months in the Banff National Park. It is a magical time of year. Come see winter artistry in action during Snow Days, the festival of snow in Banff National Park. The annual Snow Days celebration is a highlight of the winter season in Banff National Park; a free 12-day long event held during January, centered on massive snow sculptures in downtown Banff.Overnight in Banff hotel.
After breakfast, day is free at leisure to explore optional activities.Overnight in Banff hotel.
Banff to Lake Louise
After breakfast, check-out of hotel and transfer to Lake Louise. Lake Louise is an icon for Canada and a stunning place to visit. Winter in Canada is something to celebrate! Watch the alpine town of Lake Louise come alive during the 12-day Ice Magic Festival from mid -January onwards. Walk through a winter wonderland and explore ice castles, ice bars, and ice carvings at the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. From the International Ice Carving Competition, to the One Hour, One Carver, One Block speed event, there's lots to see and do in Lake Louise this January. Overnight in hotel at Lake Louise.
After Breakfast, go on an optional Dogsledding Tour. Dogsledding is the most popular winter activity and an adventure suitable for anyone. Evening at leisure.Overnight in Lake Louise hotel.
After breakfast, day is free at leisure. Try Ice Skating across a frozen lake, breathing in the icy cold air, surrounded by incredible mountains. Afternoon try exploring Snow Tubing on own. It is similar to tobogganing. Tubing is a great activity for all ages, including children. This exhilarating outing can be enjoyed at the Mt. Norquay and The Lake Louise Ski Resort. Overnight in Lake Louise hotel.
Lake Louise to Calgary
After breakfast, check-out of hotel and transfer to Calgary Airport to connect flight to onward destination.
Rates are Per Person in INR
|HotelType||Single||Twin||Triple||Child 3-11 Years|
|Banff||Elk and Avenue Hotel||Rimrock Resort||Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel|
|Lake Louise||Deer Lodge||Fairmont Chateau||Fairmont Chateau|
Recommended Optional Tours & Activities :
Rates are Per Person in INR
|City||Tour||Duration||Per Adult||Per Child (2-6 Yrs.)|
|Banff||Snowshoeing Tour to Marble Canyon||4 Hours||4,483||4,483|
|Banff||Johnston Canyon Ice Walk Tour||4 Hours||4,483||4,483|
|Banff||Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride Tour||1 Hours||2,668||2,028|
|Lake Louise||Dog Sledging Tour**||1.5 Hours||13,665||13,665|
|Lake Louise||Ice Skating on Lake Louise||At Leisure||NA||NA|
|Lake Louise||Snow Tubing at Mount Norquay & Lake Louise Ski Resort||At Leisure||2,348||1,814|
- 07 Night accommodation in the hotel
- 08 Breakfast at restaurant in the hotel
- Inter-city transfers Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Calgary airport transfers on seat-in-coach basis
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary
- All Canadian taxes
- All that is not specified under inclusions
Terms & Conditions :
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above package rates are not valid for the below travel dates.
- Hotels have minimum stay requirement and holiday surcharge in effect during certain dates. They need minimum 2 to 5 nights stay during these dates.
- All the attractions are subject to weather conditions.
- Seat-in-coach Sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick up and drop off from hotels. However,most of the downtown hotels has complementary pick-ups.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid.
- Timings for Calgary Airport to Banff downtown and Lake Louise Downtown to Calgary Airport will be advised
- For Dog Sledging tour, Solo riders are charged full sled rate equivalent to 2 adults.
*Rates are per person on twin share basis. Cost does not include airfare, Visa and optional tours. Rate of Exchange at the time of payment would be applicable. T&C apply.