Jewels Of The Rockies
Travel to Discover Edmonton, Jasper, Lake Louise, Banff, Calgary - 07 Days / 06 Nights Canada Tour Packages.
Welcome to Canada! Upon arrival, transfer from Edmonton Airport to hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore West Edmonton Mall featuring 800 stores, 100 eating establishments, nine thrilling parks and attractions. Overnight in Edmonton hotel.
Edmonton - Jasper
After breakfast, check-out and keep luggage in the lobby. Rest of the morning is at leisure. Afternoon avail transfer to Jasper. Leaving Edmonton, you will set your sights on the magnificent Rocky Mountains. On arrival, check-in at hotel. Overnight in Jasper hotel. (B)
After breakfast, proceed on Explore Jasper Tour. Jasper’s beauty and history is set amid some of the most rugged peaks in the Rockies. At Maligne Canyon, stroll along 50 meter walls and learn about its unique underground water system. Afternoon, free time to explore optional activities like, Jasper Skytram, Sky Gazing and much more. Overnight in Jasper hotel.(B)
Jasper – Lake Louise
After breakfast, check-out and transfer to Lake Louise via the Icefields Parkway.Overnight in Lake Louise hotel. (B) Various optional activities available in Lake Louise are Dog Sledging Tour, Ice Skating on Lake Louise, Snow Tubing at Mount Norquay& Lake Louise Ski Resort.
Lake Louise - Banff
After breakfast, check-out and keep luggage in the lobby. Rest of the morning is at leisure to enjoy the charms of beautiful Lake Louise. Lake Louise, known for its glacier-fed lake ringed by high peaks and overlooked by a stately chateau. Explore optional activities like Lake Louise Gondola ride and much more. Later transfer to Banff. On arrival, check-in at hotel and rest of the day is at leisure to explore famous Banff Avenue. Overnight in Banff hotel. (B)
Banff - Calgary
After breakfast, check-out and keep luggage in the lobby. Further proceed on Explore Banff Tour. The resort town of Banff is set amongst the towering mountains of Rundle, Tunnel, Cascade and Norquay. A gentle ride on the Banff Gondola takes you to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a 360 degree panorama of the Bow Valley. Later transfer to Calgary. Overnight in Calgary Hotel.(B)
After breakfast, check-out and transfer by hotel shuttle to Calgary Airport to connect flight to onward destination. (B)
Rates are Per Person in INR
|HotelType||Single||Twin||Triple||Child 3-11 Years|
|Edmonton||Fantasyland Hotel||Fantasyland Hotel||Fairmont Macdonald|
|Jasper||Lobstick Lodge||Chateau Jasper||Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge|
|Lake Louise||Deer Lodge||Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise||Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise|
|Banff||Banff Ptarmigan Inn||Rimrock Resort||Fairmont Banff Springs|
|Calgary||Sandman Hotel Airport||Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport||Delta Airport In-Terminal|
Recommended Optional Tours & Activities :
Rates are Per Person in INR
|City||Tour||Duration||Per Adult||Per Child (2-6 Yrs.)|
|Banff||Snowshoeing Tour to Marble Canyon||4 Hours||4,483||4,483|
|Banff||Johnston Canyon Ice Walk Tour||4 Hours||4,483||4,483|
|Banff||Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride Tour||1 Hours||2,668||2,028|
|Lake Louise||Dog Sledging Tour**||1.5 Hours||13,665||13,665|
|Lake Louise||Ice Skating on Lake Louise||At Leisure||NA||NA|
|Lake Louise||Snow Tubing at Mount Norquay & Lake Louise Ski Resort||At Leisure||2,348||1,814|
** For Dog Sledging tour, Solo riders are charged full sled rate equivalent to 2 adults.
- 06 Night accommodation in the hotel
- 07 Breakfast at restaurant in the hotel
- Arrival transfers on private basis
- Inter-city transfers Edmonton-Jasper-Lake Louise-Banff-Calgary on seat-in-coach basis
- Sightseeing tours on seat-in-coach basis with local English speaking driver/guide
- Departure transfer by hotel shuttle on own
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary
- All Canadian taxes
- All that is not specified under inclusions
Terms & Conditions :
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above package rates are not valid for the below travel dates. minimum 2 to 5 nights stay during these dates.
- All the attractions are subject to weather conditions.
- Seat-in-coach Sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick up and drop off from hotels. However,
- most of the downtown hotels has complementary pick-ups.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid.
- Timings for Calgary Airport to Banff downtown and Lake Louise Downtown to Calgary Airport will be advised
- For Dog Sledging tour, Solo riders are charged full sled rate equivalent to 2 adults.
*Rates are per person on twin share basis. Cost does not include airfare, Visa and optional tours. Rate of Exchange at the time of payment would be applicable. T&C apply.