Winter Eastern Escapade
Travel to Niagara Falls, Journey behind the Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Toronto City Tour, VIA Rail to Montreal, Montreal City Tour - 07 Days / 06 Nights Canada Tour Packages.
Toronto to Niagara Falls
On arrival, after clearing your customs, avail your transfer from Toronto Airport to Niagara Falls. Later check in at the hotel and evening is at leisure. Don’t miss the beauty of illuminated Niagara Falls by night, featuring a rainbow of colored lights on the falls. Overnight in Niagara Falls hotel.
After breakfast step aboard a Niagara Airbus coach for Niagara-on-the-Lake Sightseeing Tour. On this fully narrated trip you will see the Floral Clock and drive along the scenic Niagara Parkway to Niagara-on-the-Lake. Later, explore Journey Behind the Falls - an engraved cave behind the Niagara Falls, which opens up to the mighty Horseshoe Falls. Overnight in Niagara hotel.
Niagara Falls to Toronto
After breakfast, check-out and transfer to Toronto. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the cultural, entertainment and financial capital of Canada. Overnight in Toronto hotel.
After breakfast, discover what lies behind Toronto’s famous skyline on a comprehensive city tour. Experience the sights and sounds of this cosmopolitan city, highlights include Eaton Center, City Halls, Casa Loma, Yorkville and the University of Toronto. Pass by the Rogers Centre, the CN Tower and drive along the Harbourfront for a complete impression of the city. Later afternoon, free time to explore optional activities like Ripley’s Aquarium and much more. Overnight in Toronto hotel.
Toronto to Montreal
After breakfast, checkout of hotel and proceed to Toronto Union Station (own arrangements) to board VIA Rail to Montreal. On arrival proceed to hotel (own arrangements). Rest of the day at leisure, to explore Montreal’s vibrant and dynamic culture. Overnight in Montreal hotel.
After breakfast, proceed on sightseeing tour of Montreal. Highlights includes, a photo-stop at the beautiful Notre Dame (entrance not included) - a Basilica renowned for its finest Gothic Revival architecture with extra-ordinary rich interior decoration, the residential and financial districts, historic Old Montreal, an outside view of the Olympic Complex, St. Joseph Oratory (photo-stop), a view of the campus of McGill University and a panoramic view from an observation point on top of Mont Royal. Later afternoon, free time to explore optional activities like Biodome and much more. Overnight in Montreal hotel.
After breakfast checkout and keep luggage in the lobby. Rest of the morning is at leisure. Later, transfer to Montreal Airport to connect flight to onward destination.
Tour Price: 01 Nov, 2019 – 31 Mar, 2020
|HotelType||Single||Twin||Triple||Child 0-11 Years|
Rates are Per Person in Canadian Dollar
Supplement : Business Class on VIA Rail
Adult/ Child : CAD 125
|Niagara Falls||Crowne Plaza Falls View||Radisson Hotel & Suites Falls View Hotel||Sheraton on the Falls|
|Toronto||Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown||Sheraton Center Hotel||Fairmont Royal York|
|Montreal||Best Western Ville Marie Hotel & Suites||Delta Montreal||Fairmont Queen Elizabeth|
Recommended Optional Tours & Activities :
|City||Tour||Duration||Per Adult||Per Child (2-11 Yrs.)|
|Niagara Falls||Niagara Falls Helicopter Flight||9 Minutes||172||119|
|Niagara Falls||Niagara Imax||At Leisure||17||12|
|Niagara Falls||Niagara’s Fury||At Leisure||34||22|
|Toronto||CN Tower Admission||At Leisure||58||48|
|Toronto||Ripley’s Aquarium||2 Hours||46||15|
|Montreal||Notre Dame Admission||At Leisure||15||10|
Rates are Per Person in Canadian Dollar
Departure : Daily.
Package Includes :
- 06 Night accommodation in the hotel
- 06 Breakfast at restaurant in the hotel
- Arrival transfer on seat-in-coach basis
- Inter-city transfers Niagara Falls - Toronto on seat-in-coach basis
- Inter-city transfers Toronto - Montreal by VIA Rail (Economy Class - Chair Car)
- Sightseeing tours on seat-in-coach basis with local English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary
- Departure transfer on private basis
- Hotel taxes
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- GST Applicable
- Train station transfers are not included in the package.
- Seat-in-coach Sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick up and drop off from hotels. However, most of the downtown hotels has complementary pick-ups.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid.
- Timings for Seat-in-Coach transfer from Niagara Falls downtown to Toronto downtown will be advised
- MONTREAL CITY TOUR Operation Days
- November 1 – December 3, 2019: Monday and Wednesday to Sunday: 1100 hours
- December 4, 2019 – March 4, 2020: Wednesday and Friday to Sunday: 1100 hours
- March 5 – March 25, 2020: Monday and Wednesday to Sunday: 1100 hours
- March 26 – March 31, 2020: Daily: 0900 & 1300 hours
- (*Timings can change any moment subject to weather and operational changes)
- Additional Terms & Conditions may apply.