Winter Wonderland – British Columbia
Tavel to FlyOver Canada, Vancouver City Tour with Capilano Suspension Bridge Tour, Whistler, Peak-2-Peak Gondola - 06 Days / 05 Nights Canada Tour Packages.
Arrive Vancouver and transfer from Vancouver International Airport to hotel. The city’s mild climate combined with close proximity to alpine peaks makes it the perfect destination for a winter getaway. Evening visit FlyOver Canada, a 4D show creating an illusion of flying over the landscapes. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
After breakfast, proceed on Vancouver City Tour with Capilano Suspension Bridge Tour. See spectacular waterfront landmarks including Canada Place, Robson Street for shopping, English Bay, Stanley Park, Granville Island, Chinatown and Gastown. Later crossing Lions Gate Bridge, look-out for British Property's exclusive homes and proceed to visit Capilano Salmon Hatchery continue to the Capilano Suspension Bridge, a suspension bridge crossing the Capilano River. Other attractions at Capilano include a heart-stopping Cliffwalk and Treetops Adventure. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
After breakfast, day is free to explore British Columbia’s spectacular city Vancouver on own. Recommend to visit Grouse Mountain, an escape into the serene beauty of a natural winter playground. Experience Snowshoeing at Munday Alpine Snowshoe Park, grab your skates and go for a glide on Grouse Mountain's 8,000 square foot Ice Skating pond or embark on a magical Mountain Top Sleigh Ride. Friends and family will love this memorable journey around the mountaintop through snow-covered forests. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
Vancouver to Whistler
After breakfast, check-out of hotel and transfer to Whistler, host resort to the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. Whistler is an award winning, internationally renowned, year-round resort nestled in the Coast Mountain range. The journey up the Sea to Sky Highway is just like it sounds – a winding spectacle of ocean and mountain scenery. On arrival check-in at hotel. Afternoon take Peak-2-Peak Gondola (Subject to Weather Condition) ride for a stunning 360 degrees view of Whistler Village, mountain peaks, lakes, glaciers and forest. Overnight in Whistler hotel.
After breakfast, day is free to explore Whistler village on own. Recommend to take a guided Snowmobile Tour. This tour offers a great introduction to back country riding with breathtaking viewpoints of Whistler Mountain. Afternoon try Winter Zip lining, fly through the forest on an exhilarating high-wire adventure. Overnight in Whistler hotel.
Whistler to Vancouver
After breakfast, check-out of hotel and transfer to Vancouver Airport to connect flight to onward destination.
Tour Price: 01 Nov, 2019 – 31 Mar, 2020
|HotelType||Single||Twin||Triple||Child 0-11 Years|
|Vancouver||Holiday Inn & Suites Downtown||Sheraton Wall Centre||Fairmont Waterfront|
|Whistler||Crystal Lodge||Blackcomb Springs Suites||Fairmont Chateau Whistler|
Recommended Optional Tours & Activities :
|City||Tour||Duration||Per Adult||Per Child (3-11 Yrs.)|
|Vancouver||Snowshoeing on Grouse Mountain||At Leisure||NA||NA|
|Vancouver||Vancouver Foodie Tours Granville Island Market||2 Hours||99||NA|
|Whistler||Dog Sledging Tour||2 Hours||343||343|
|Whistler||Snowmobile Tours||At Leisure||330||330|
|Whistler||Winter Zip Line||3 Hours||170||137|
Rates are Per Person in Canadian Dollar
Departure : Daily.
Package Includes :
- 05 Night accommodation in the hotel
- 05 Breakfast at restaurant in the hotel
- Arrival transfer in Vancouver by private vehicle
- Inter-city transfers Vancouver-Whistler-Vancouver Airport on seat-in-coach basis
- Sightseeing tour on seat-in-coach basis with local English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary
- All taxes
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- GST applicable .
- Hotels have minimum stay requirement and holiday surcharge in effect during certain dates. They need minimum 2 to 5 nights stay during these dates.
- Seat-in-coach Sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick up and drop off from hotels. However, most of the hotels has complementary pick-ups.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid.
- Timings for Vancouver Downtown - Whistler Downtown – Vancouver Airport will be advised
- For Dog Sledging tour, Solo riders are charged full sled rate equivalent to 2 adults.
- Additional Terms & Conditions may apply.