Genting Dream Ex Singapore Pay 3 Go 5 Promotion
Special Offer From Genting Dreams - Sailings Dates - Oct 13, 20 and Nov 24, 2019 - Limited Time Offer
Pay for 3 Nights Cruise for 5 Nights
At every turn, expect upscale comfort and pleasure that redefines the cruise experience:
- Staterooms - Be pampered in luxurious fittings — in fact, more than 70% of cabins are balcony staterooms.
- Recreation - Experience memorable thrills at the 6-slide Water Park, Rock Climbing Wall and Ropes Course.
- Wine & Dine - Enjoy the variety of over 35 food and beverage concepts
- Crystal Life - Be rejuvenated with the largest Asian and Western spa facilities at sea
- The Palace - Indulge with our ship within the ship concept with 142 suites
Inclusive Offer :
- Pay for 3 Nights and Sail for 5 Nights.
- 5 x Cocktail Parties every evening for 3 hrs.
- Upto 4 x Shore Excursions included in your cost.
Amazing Value for your guests in peak cruising season.
* Specified Offer that available only for NOV 24, 2019 sailing
What's Included in My Cruise Fare
When you book direct online, your cruise fare will already include port charges, taxes, and fees, except gratuities. Your booking comes inclusive of:
- Your choice deluxe accommodation
- Sumptuous meals at inclusive restaurants
- World-class entertainment
- Access to beautifully designed leisure facilities
Terms and Conditions
Booking Period: 23 May 2019 to 29-Mar-20
- Applies to Genting Dream 5N (Sun) cruises.
- The 1st and 2nd guests per cabin are each charged at the following promotional rates (Pay 3, Go 5 Rates): INR 28,900 - Interior Stateroom (ISS/ISA) | INR 33,900 - Oceanview (OSS/OSA) | INR 37,600 - Balcony (BSS/BSA) | INR 43,000 - Balcony Deluxe (BDS/BDA).
- 3rd and 4th guests per cabin are each charged 50% of 1st guest's promo fare.
- Single occupancy pays 150% of Promotional twin share rate.
- Infant is charged 25% of 1st guest's fare upon 2 paying guests.
- Applies to Interior to Balcony Deluxe Stateroom (ISS-BDA) cabin categories.
- All prices do not include port charges and taxes, gratuities, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities, however, can be prepaid. You can include gratuities in your online booking. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without further notice.
- All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions related to reservation.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.
- All other terms and conditions stipulated by Dream Cruises apply.
How will I Make the Booking?
To make the booking, fill up the Enquiry form, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 266 2345.