Hanoi - Halong Bay - Da Nang - Hoi An - Saigon
Hanoi arrival (-)
Upon arrival at Airport, local guide will welcome and transfer you to hotel for check-in. Overnight in Hanoi.
Hanoi full day city tour (B)
Then head out to Ba Dinh Square, the political heart of modern Vietnam, where President Ho Chi Minh read the Declaration of Independence establishing the Democratic Republic of Vietnam on September 2nd 1945. This complex features the Mausoleum of President Ho Chi Minh, the founder of modern Vietnam. If it is open, you can walk through the mausoleum to view his body. You can also see the Presidential Palace and Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts in the park-like complex. The nearby One Pillar Pagoda was first built in 1049 by Emperor Ly Thai Tong to mark the birth of his heir, after a dream in which a goddess gave him a son floating on a lotus. The small structure rises out of a pond covered in lotuses and its unique profile, standing on a single pillar, gives it its popular name. The Old Quarter, the bustling heart of Hanoi, has been a commercial centre since King Ly Thai To built his palace there in the 11th century. Skilled craftsmen started to migrate and artisan guilds were formed on the famous "36 Streets". Located at the heart of the city, Hoan Kiem Lake is a historical site and one of the symbols of Hanoi. The picuresque Turtoise Tower stands on a small island in the middle of the lake, and Ngoc Son Temple occupies the larger island, accessible by an iconic red wooden bridge. End your day by attending Water Puppetry Show. Overnight in Hanoi
- The Presidential Palace and Ho Chi Minh House on stilt open daily and close on every Mondays and Fridays’ afternoon. Guests will visit the exterior of Ba Dinh Square only.
Hanoi - Halong Bay (B/L/D) by shuttle bus
Breakfast at hotel before heading out to Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In Ha Long you will board an overnight cruise amongst the more than 3,000 limestone islands rising majestically out of the turquoise bay. You pass grand rock formations and quaint fishing towns, and sample a delicious lunch of freshly caught fish and seafood. In the afternoon you can choose from several interesting activities: a cooking demonstration with chef on board, an optional traditional massage, or a refreshing swim. End the day with a spectacular set-menu gastronomic dinner Overnight on board.
Halong Bay - Hanoi - Da Nang - Hoi An (B)
Start the day with calming Tai Chi, often accompanied by an amazing sunrise and the quiet breath-taking beauty of the bay’s landscape. The cruise passes beautiful spots such as Trong, Trinh Nu and the Me Cung Caves, and you will have a chance to explore Surprise Cave before having buffet brunch on board. Back at the dock, where you will be met and transferred to Hanoi, then private car will head you to NOI Bai airport for flight to Da Nang (no guide) Upon arrival at Da Nang airport, local guide and driver will pick-up you and transfer to Hoi An for check in. Overnight in Hoi An.
Ba Na hill - Hoi An town (B/L)
08:00 pick up and transfer 40 minutes to Ba Na hills area where your cable car transfer will be waiting to take you up to an altitude of 1487m above sea level. This is the second longest cable car in the world, with a difference of 1292m between the 2 stations. On a visit to Ba Na hills, you will be able to enjoy visits to an ecological park, a theme park, a pagoda, and a mock French village. Accompanied by a tour guide, you can walk the “Golden Bridge” – the pedestrian walkway offering tourist’s uninterrupted views of the majestic landscape beneath. Next you will have some free time to explore the park some more, before enjoying lunch at local restaurant. After lunch (local buffet), spend more time to relax at your preference then make your way back to the cable car to venture back down the mountain to meet up with your guide again and transfer back to your hotel. Evening: Walk the ancient streets of Hoi An, lined with Chinese traders’ homes and wooden houses reincarnated as restaurants, cafés, and outlets for local artists, craftsmen and tailors. Explore the beautiful 16th century Japanese Bridge. Hoi An's unique fusion of Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese architecture is well displayed here, in what is arguably Vietnam's most tourist-friendly town. Overnight in Da Nang.
Hoi An - Da Nang - Ho Chi Minh city (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free and easy. Then come back Da Nang airport, take flight to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh city). Check-in hotel and relax. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Mekong delta (B/L)
Our day trip starts at 8:00 am from the lobby of your hotel in Saigon with a drive to My Tho, the capital of Tien Giang Province 72 kms from Ho Chi Minh City (Former Saigon). Then take a boat trip round 4 beautiful islets: Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix , and Tortoise. These evergreen islands among the Mekong River still remain unknown to many people. You will discover beautiful landscapes along the river and observe the typical Mekong delta rural life. Stops on the way can be made upon request for particular visits or photos making. Visit traditional house at Quoi An village (all make from coconut). See coconut collection set and how locals make handicrafts from trunk and shell, you can see that they waste nothing, coconut even useful from wedding to funeral. Enjoy seasonal fruit and listening to traditional music (Tai Tu). Take rowing-boat on water palm creek. Take boat to visit coconut candy mill (special product of Ben Tre province). Have lunch at local restaurant Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh city Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Ho Chi Minh - Cu Chi Tunnels - Departure (B)
Post breakfast, depart Ho Chi Minh City, you head out to Cu Chi Tunnels - an elaborate underground network of 250 km of tunnels and chambers below the city. They were the location of several military campaigns during the war. After an introductory video, viewing various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters, you will explore the maze of tunnels to see how the Viet Cong survived in this underground network. Afternoon, take a half day city tour of Ho Chi Minh City: Visit the Reunification Palace, the home and workplace of the President of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War. Next to the cathedral stands the Saigon Post Office, a classic French colonial structure, is still a functioning post office today and features huge ceilings, a giant portrait of Uncle Ho, and many beautiful details. Final visit of the day is to Ben Thanh Market – an icon of the city, stands in the center of District 1. Packed to the rafters with everything from fruits to nuts, from tourist kitsch to true bargains, it is a definite must-see. Free till transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport, take departure flight. End of our services !
Tour Price Includes
- Accommodation in 01 triple room at hotel with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check-in and check-out around noontime)
- Boat trip - as per program (1 twin + 1 single cabin on boat in Halong bay for 2 days 1 night program)
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- All transfers and transportation with Air-Con vehicles (types of vehicles depend on the number of pax):
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong bay – Hanoi
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides
- All entrance fees - as per program
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus - on days of transfer and sightseeing only
- Government tax and service charge
Tour Price Excludes
- Early check-in or late check-out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Visa - as per country requirements
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages, etc.)
- Personal Insurance
- Mineral water beyond that which is supplied
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
Several points to note
- The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise we will of course keep you well informed.
- Availability: Please note that if a certain hotel is not available at the time of booking, then we will gladly make alternative suggestions in the same category. We will advise you accordingly with the surcharge if any. As a result, we would highly appreciate it if you could advise us to block rooms soonest possible to guarantee the rooms and rates in period of high and peak season
- All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest.
- Above itinerary is based on the current flight schedule. In case of flight changes, the itinerary will be changed accordingly.
- No early check in or late checkout is included except those indicated in the program. Generally, the check in time is 14.00pm and check out time is 12.00pm.
- Visas into Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia are required except for countries who have signed the visa exemption contracts. Please contact us for visa information details.
- Compulsory dinners on Dec 24th (Christmas), Dec 31st (New Year) and applicable public holiday event within your host country will be advised at time of booking.
Remarks: Passport must be valid 6 months ahead since the time of departing the visited country