Saigon Da Nang Hanoi Halong
Ho Chi Minh Airport Transfer (-)
Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam! Our driver and tour guide would pick you up and transfer to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City centre. Overnight in Saigon
Ho Chi Minh - Cu Chi Tunnels - Half-day City Tour (B)
Post breakfast, depart Ho Chi Minh City, you head out to Cu Chi Tunnels - an elaborate underground network of 250 km of tunnels and chambers below the city. They were the location of several military campaigns during the war. After an introductory video, viewing various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters, you will explore the maze of tunnels to see how the Viet Cong survived in this underground network. Afternoon, take a half day city tour of Ho Chi Minh City: Following is War Remnant Museum, contains countless artefacts and photographs graphically representing the war and its devastating impacts. Final visit of the day is to Ben Thanh Market – an icon of the city, stands in the center of District 1. Packed to the rafters with everything from fruits to nuts, from tourist kitsch to true bargains, it is a definite must-see. Transfer back to hotel. Overnight in Saigon
Saigon - Da Nang - Hoi An (B/-/)
Free and easy till transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for flight to Da Nang airport. Upon arrival at Da nang airport, local guide will welcome and transfer to hotel in Hoi An for check-in. On the way, you will visit Ngu Hanh Son (Marble mountain) Overnight in Hoi AN
Visit Golden Bridge on Ba Na hills - Hoi An ancient town (B/)
08:30 pick up and transfer 40 minutes to Ba Na hills area where your cable car transfer will be waiting to take you up to an altitude of 1487m above sea level. This is the second longest cable car in the world, with a difference of 1292m between the 2 stations. On a visit to Ba Na hills, you will be able to enjoy visits to an ecological park, a theme park, a pagoda, and a mock French village. Accompanied by a tour guide, you can walk the “Golden Bridge” – the pedestrian walkway offering tourist’s uninterrupted views of the majestic landscape beneath. Next you will have some free time to explore the park some more, before enjoying lunch at local restaurant (paid by own) After lunch, spend more time to relax at your preference then make your way back to the cable car to venture back down the mountain to meet up with your guide again and transfer back to Hoi An. Then Walk the ancient streets of Hoi An, lined with Chinese traders’ homes and wooden houses reincarnated as restaurants, cafés, and outlets for local artists, craftsmen and tailors. Explore the beautiful 16th century Japanese Bridge. Hoi An's unique fusion of Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese architecture is well displayed here, in what is arguably Vietnam's most tourist-friendly town. Overnight in Hoi An
Basket boat tour (B)
Coconut Boat Tour is also called as Basket Boat Tour. Coming to Hoi An you may not ignore the Bay Mau Coconut Forest. It is a wonderful ecological spot in Hoi An. But to visit you must have a boat to see the beauty. If you do not know where to enjoy the coconut boat tour in Hoi An, let come with us. Combining with basket boat we offer basket boat tour in Hoi An for sightseeing Bay Mau Coconut Forest on Thu Bon river. Overnight in Hoi An
Hoi An - Da Nang - Arrival at Hanoi. Evening Puppet show (B/)
Free and easy till transfer to Da Nang airport for departure flight to Hanoi. Evening: Enjoy the unique performance of a water puppet show, a traditional art form closely linked with the agricultural roots of the Vietnamese people on the Red River Delta. It is performed in a pool of water, with the water surface being the stage. The puppeteers stand behind a screen and manipulate the lacquered wooden puppets using long bamboo rods and strings hidden beneath the water surface. A traditional Vietnamese orchestra provides musical accompaniment. Overnight in Hanoi.
Hanoi - Halong Bay Day Cruise (B/L/) - SIC
8:30 - 09:30 – Our bus and guide pick you up from hotel / stay and follow the new expressway to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way. 12:00 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing. Cruise will take you on an 5 hours journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Fighting Chicken, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat. 13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discover the beautiful lagoon. Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titop Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise. 16:30 – Return Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck among world iconic natural scenery. 18:00 – Disembark for a bus ride back on the new expressway to Hanoi. 21:00 – Drop off at your hotel stay, trip endss
Hanoi Airport Transfer 1-way (B)
Free & easy till Driver & tour guide will pick-up and transfer to airport for departure flight. End of service.
Note: Airport pick-up/drop-off from 8 a.m to 9 p.m.
Tour Price Includes
- Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check-in and check-out around noontime)
- SIC for Halong Bay with local lunch on boat
- Boat trip - as per program
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- All transfers and transportation with Air-Con vehicles (types of vehicles depend on the number of pax):
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides
- All entrance fees - as per program
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus - on days of transfer and sightseeing only
- Government tax and service charge
Tour Price Excludes
- Early check-in or late check-out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Visa - as per country requirements
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages, etc.)
- Personal Insurance
- Mineral water beyond that which is supplied
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
Several points to note
- The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise we will of course keep you well informed.
- Availability: Please note that if a certain hotel is not available at the time of booking, then we will gladly make alternative suggestions in the same category. We will advise you accordingly with the surcharge if any. As a result, we would highly appreciate it if you could advise us to block rooms soonest possible to guarantee the rooms and rates in period of high and peak season
- All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest.
- Above itinerary is based on the current flight schedule. In case of flight changes, the itinerary will be changed accordingly.
- No early check in or late checkout is included except those indicated in the program. Generally, the check in time is 14.00pm and check out time is 12.00pm.
- Visas into Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia are required except for countries who have signed the visa exemption contracts. Please contact us for visa information details.
- Compulsory dinners on Dec 24th (Christmas), Dec 31st (New Year) and applicable public holiday event within your host country will be advised at time of booking.
Remarks: Passport must be valid 6 months ahead since the time of departing the visited country