Vietnam Cambodia Tour
Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam (D)
Today, embark on your exciting tour as board your flight to Hanoi. On arrival you will be met by our professional and experienced Tour Manager/ local representative in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Transfer to your hotel and check in. Later, we will experience the famous Water Puppet Performance – the unique form of Vietnamese art derived from wet rice civilization of South East Asia. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi. (D)
Full day tour of Hanoi. (B/L/-)
Visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, Temple of Literature, The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Hoan Kiem Lake and much more. After breakfast, start your full day city tour. Our first stop will be the Ho Chi Minh Complex, where the father of modern-day Vietnam declared the nation’s independence in 1945. Discover the reverence with which the Vietnamese treat their “Uncle Ho” at this pilgrimage site. Continue your tour at sites such as the Stilt House, Presidential Palace, and One Pillar Pagoda. Then drive to the Temple of Literature, built in honour of Confucius by Emperor Ly Thanh Tong in 1070, which is also used to be the first university of Vietnam in the 11th century. Later, we shall visit The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, which is a museum in Hanoi, Vietnam, which focuses on the 54 officially recognized ethnic groups in Vietnam. Then visit Hoan Kiem Lake (Sword Lake) and passing by Ngoc Son Temple (outside) with Sunrise Bridge. You also have some free time for shopping at the Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi
Hanoi - Halong Bay (B/L/D) - by shuttle bus
Onto the beautiful Halong Bay, known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests. Sail along this beautiful region on board an overnight cruise. After breakfast, travel to beautiful Halong Bay. The scenic drive will pass through rural landscapes before arriving at this World Heritage site. Upon arrival board the boat where you will enjoy a welcome drink and a delicious freshly caught seafood lunch whilst sailing out of the bay passing amazing shaped mountains. Enjoy a set Vietnamese lunch on board the cruise. Later you arrive at Cua Van Floating Fishing Village – one of the largest fishing villages on the bay. Depart and sail for about 30 minutes to Luon Bo area. You are now free to enjoy various activities on board the cruise. Enjoy a picturesque view of Halong Bay whilst viewing the sunset. Enjoy local dinner on board the cruise. Overnight on board the Classic cruise. (B, L, D)
Halong Bay - Hanoi - Da Nang (BR/)
Enjoy the early morning view of the bay’s landscape from on board your cruise. Visit the Hang Luon. Fly to Da Nang Enjoy early morning view of the bay’s landscape with tea/coffee served. Enjoy the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the water of the bay before taking a small boat to Titov Island, which allows you to climb to the peak for the breath-taking views of the bay. Later we return and enjoy the full breakfast. You can choose to join a cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or an early Tai Chi class. Enjoy early lunch on board the cruise. Check out and transfer back to Hanoi. Private car will head you to airport to board the flight to Da Nang. On arrival, transfer to your hotel and check in. Overnight in Hoi An. (B, Br,)
Visit Golden Bridge - Hoi An ancient town (B)
In the morning, transfer for a little over 1 hour to Ba Na hills area where your cable car transfer will be waiting to take you up to an altitude of 1487m above sea level. This is the second longest cable car in the world, with a difference of 1292m between the 2 stations. On a visit to Ba Na hills, you will be able to enjoy visits to an ecological park, a theme park, a pagoda, and a mock French village. Accompanied by a tour guide, you can walk the “Golden Bridge” – the pedestrian walkway offering tourist’s uninterrupted views of the majestic landscape beneath. Next you will have some free time to explore the park some more, before enjoying lunch at one of the many easily accessible restaurants that offer a la carte menu’s (at your own expense). After lunch, spend more time to relax at your preference then make your way back to the cable car to venture back down the mountain to meet up with your guide again and transfer back to your hotel. Evening: enjoy walking tour: Walk the ancient streets of Hoi An, lined with Chinese traders’ homes and wooden houses reincarnated as restaurants, cafés, and outlets for local artists, craftsmen and tailors. Explore the beautiful 16th century Japanese Bridge. Hoi An's unique fusion of Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese architecture is well displayed here, in what is arguably Vietnam's most tourist-friendly town.
Explore Cham island - SIC TOUR - Flight to Saigon (B/L)
07:45-08:45 Pick up at hotels located in Da Nang City Center or Hoi An City Center and depart for Cua Dai Quay. 08:45-09:30 Board a speedboat from Cua Dai Quay and head to Cham Islands. 09:30-10:30 Arrive at Lang Beach. Visit Cham Islands Marine Museum, the ancient Hai Tang Pagoda, Cham’s ancient wells, and a seafood market. 10:30-11:00 Explore Ong Beach or Chong Beach. 11:00-12:15 Enjoy swimming and snorkeling at Dai Beach or Xep Beach. 12:15-14:00 Have lunch. 14:00-15:00 Board a speedboat back to Cua Dai Quay. Return to Da Nang or Hoi An and drop off at hotels. Check-out and private car (no guide) will transfer you to Da Nang airport for flight to Saigon. Check-in hotel and relax. Overnigth in Saigon.
Cu Chi tunnels - Half day city tour (B/L)
Visit the Cuchi Tunnels the best-preserved example of a much wider tunnel network that covers significant stretches of Vietnam. City tour of Saigon. After breakfast this morning, transfer to Cuchi, passing paddy fields. See the Cuchi Tunnels, which is an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the Củ Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City. Never discovered by America forces, these tunnels were an important Vietcong base during America War. Stretching over 200km, this incredible underground network, dug by hand out of hard laterite, connected commands posts, hospitals, shelter and weapon factories. Later explore the city of Saigon on a city tour. See the famous Saigon landmarks, the post office and the Cathedral of Notre Dame as well as the Centre Post Office and pass by the ornate City Hall (Hotel De Ville) and old Opera House. Visit The Unification Palace which formerly was Independence palace of the South Vietnamese President. Finally, end up at the centre Ben Thanh Market, where vendor display a vast of variety of traditional goods and handicrafts. Overnight in Saigon.
Fly to Seim Reap (B/L)
Today, after breakfast, we proceed towards airport for your flight to Seim Reap. Upon arrival, enjoy lunch. Proceed towards the hotel and check-in. Later, we visit the famous Angkor National Museum as the grand entrance to a world-class heritage that reveals the glory of Angkor civilization. This museum enhances the cultural heritage of the golden era of Khmer Kingdom through amassed collection of invaluable artifacts. We also take Tuktuk, a small open-sided taxi common in Cambodia. Overnight in Siem Reap
Full day Siem Reap tour (B/L)
Tour the Angkor area, one of the most important archaeological sites in South-East Asia exploring the wondrous ancient ruins. Angkor Archaeological Park contains the magnificent remains of the different capitals of the Khmer Empire, from the 9th to the 15th century. They include the famous Temple of Angkor Wat and, at Angkor Thom, the Bayon Temple with its countless sculptural decorations. After a buffet breakfast at hotel, start your sightseeing tour of Angkor area. We spend a full day exploring the wondrous ancient ruins with the South Gate of Angkor Thom, which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the largest as well as the most complete temple of Angkor Wat. This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. We stroll around this massive edifice, seeing the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple and the jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm, which is an incredible sight. There are enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers which embrace themselves in the stone foundations of the structure giving the impression of man's creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature. Later, you can walk up to Phnom Bakheng Hill for a view of the spectacular sunset over these sandstone monuments. Overnight in Siem Reap.
After a buffet/ boxed breakfast at the hotel, you have some time for last minute shopping. Later check out of the hotel and proceed to the Airport for your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday. (B)
Tour Price Includes
- Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check in and check out around noontime)
- Boat trip as program
- 2Days/1Night cruise on boat in Ha Long Bay (private cabin on shared boat) with shuttle bus round trip
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax):
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides
- All entrance fees as program
- Government tax and service charge
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
Tour Price Excludes
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Visas to Vietnam, Cambodia
- All not mentioned above
- Peak season surcharges if any
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
Several points to note
- The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise we will of course keep you well informed.
- Availability: Please note that if a certain hotel is not available at the time of booking, then we will gladly make alternative suggestions in the same category. We will advise you accordingly with the surcharge if any. As a result, we would highly appreciate it if you could advise us to block rooms soonest possible to guarantee the rooms and rates in period of high and peak season
- All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest.
- Above itinerary is based on the current flight schedule. In case of flight changes, the itinerary will be changed accordingly.
- No early check in or late checkout is included except those indicated in the program. Generally, the check in time is 14.00pm and check out time is 12.00pm.
- Visas into Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia are required except for countries who have signed the visa exemption contracts. Please contact us for visa information details.
- Compulsory dinners on Dec 24th (Christmas), Dec 31st (New Year) and applicable public holiday event within your host country will be advised at time of booking.
Remarks: Passport must be valid 6 months ahead since the time of departing the visited country